Here are some simple diet recipes to prepare.
Diet Chicken Curry
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 chilies, chopped
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 500 grams no fat, skinned chicken breasts
- five tablespoons fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Indian curry powder
- 2 cans tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil or coconut oil
- Chop the onion, garlic, and ginger finely and slit the chilies.
- Add them to a blender and whizz until smooth.
- Add it to a bowl along with the yogurt and mix until well combined.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Allow it to marinate for an hour or two.
- Add oil to a saucepan and heat it.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry it on both sides.
- Add the chopped tomatoes in along with salt, Indian curry powder, cumin seeds, turmeric and coriander powder and mix until well combined.
- Add little water and cover to cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Cottage Cheese Salad
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, low fat
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, low fat
- 1 tablespoon low-fat salsa
- Cilantro leaves to sprinkle
- Crumble the cottage cheese into a bowl.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cucumber along with the bell peppers and toss.
- Add the mayonnaise and sour cream and salsa and toss.
- Serve with a sprinkling of cilantro leaves on top.
Here is a simple meal plan that you can follow for a month or two to see a difference in your physique.
Start your day with a scoop of whey protein added to a glass of skimmed or low-fat milk and consume half a muskmelon.
After about 30 minutes to an hour of consuming breakfast 1, you must consume breakfast 2. Consume 3 large eggs in the form of omelet or scramble along with 2 slices of low-fat ham and ¼ cup of cheddar cheese. You can also consume a cup of cooked oatmeal.
Consume 4 ounces of Greek yogurt that has reduced fat. Follow up with half a cup of blueberries.
4 ounces lean ground beef, 1 whole-wheat burger bun, 2 cups of mixed green beans and 1-tablespoon olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
3 ounces of low-fat chicken used to make curry (recipe provided) or salad, 1 tablespoon was lightly beaten mayonnaise, 5 whole-wheat crackers.
6 ounces turkey breasts cooked and added to salads or curries. 1-cup broccoli steamed, 2 cups mixed greens such as spinach and kale and green beans tossed with a tomato salad and dressed with a tablespoon of olive oil.
¾ cup cottage cheese curry or salad along with 2 tablespoons tomato salsa as dressing. (Recipe provided)