If you aren’t able to find out time to visit a gym but still want a perfect pair of biceps. Then the Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells is the product you need in your life. Having a perfect pair of biceps can give you an edge over people. You are going to be more than welcome wherever you would go with those muscles. Growing them though needs perseverance and dedication. To achieve the target that you have in your mind, you will need will and determination. Constant and consistent workout with the above product will ensure that you’ll one day accomplish what you once wished for. Just working out with any pair of dumbbell set isn’t going to work out. Research shows that one of the most important factors in determining the growth or development of a muscle is an excessive workout and then taking complete rest. The body reacts to the excessive workout as a kind of injury. When the body receives proper rest, it tries to heal from the rupture that happened while the excessive workout. This makes the muscle development process quicker. A person who regularly works out would have better stamina of causing the damage to the body. You will have a better body in a matter of weeks if the process is taken care of appropriately. Below we are going to discuss Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells and understand its features and benefits.
The Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells have set a benchmark in the fitness industry. There was adjustable dumbbell set available earlier as well but there used to be weighted on both the sides which were changed. Bowflex came up with an innovative idea of dial around the dumbbells to adjust the weight. Undoubtedly the best dumbbell set in the market is the 552. This offers the range of weights from 5lbs to 52lbs. There were pins involved earlier which were removed, but Bowflex SelectTech came up with a very easy and quick dial. How does this technique work? There is a base cradle which has the dumbbells. Dumbbells on both sides have a dial. When a specific set of number is rotated on the dial, the dial attaches to the exact weight present in the base cradle. When the dumbbell is picked up, it only picks the specific weights selected from the cradle giving rise to the exact weight shown on the dial. There is cheap dumbbell set out in the market, but the adjustability as the 525 is not available.
- It is adjustable, which makes it easy and quick to use for anyone. Its adjustability makes it better than any cheap dumbbell set available in the market
- The design of this dumbbell is user-friendly with dials on both the ends to adjust weights.
- The adjustability in weight ranges from 5 lbs to 52 lbs in case of the dumbbell while it ranges from 2.5 lbs to 25 lbs for each side.
- It is a reliable product of a reliable company which believes in reaching users and help in solving their problems.
- The durability of the product is ensured as far as it doesn’t fall and breaks.
- Money-Back Guarantee is given by the company to every user.
- The per dumbbell weight can vary anywhere from 5 to 52
- The adjustable variation on each side can start from 2.5 lbs to 25 lbs.
- There are 15 different weight combinations.
- It has two years warranty attached to it.
- It has a six-week Fitness Result Guarantee under which the company also provides a money-back guarantee.
Other Recommended Adjustable Dumbbells
Advantages and Disadvantages
A few advantages include:
- The design is a completely user-friendly design.
- They have received a 96% positive response from the users. The company claims to be the best seller in the business.
- Reports say it is the best company with easily adjustable dumbbells and best dumbbell set combination.
- The dumbbells are comfortable to handle with a rubber grip.
A few disadvantages include:
- It is not expandable beyond 52lbs. For people who lift more weights than the rest 90%.
- It takes a few weeks to adapt to this size of the dumbbell, but once it happens, it happens for good.
- The weights kept in the base cradle can fall and break if not handled carefully.
Common Questions Asked
Are these dumbbells fragile?
Yes. The weights will break if they fall from even from a little height. It is advisable to take appropriate care while using. If you are not careful, the weight might fall and break. You must also be equally concerned about your leg. It may fall at your feet and injure you. It is very important to keep the base cradle and dumbbell safe and yourself safer.
How is the weight-adjusted without pins?
The 15 weights along with the dumbbell are kept inside the base cradle. When a particular number is dialed on both side of the dumbbell, the weights according to the dialed number combine with the dumbbell. The rest of the weights are left into the cradle. The weights on the dumbbell show the exact number dialed on the two sides of the dumbbell.
Overall, the Bowflex SelectTech 552 dumbbells are the best sets of adjustable dumbbells I’ve ever used. What impressed me the most about the 552’s was that they shined in approximately every type you can look at when comparing different models. They have a great weight variety to work with, small and exact weight settings, great design, but most of all, they are very easy to use thanks to the SelectTech dial modification system. I am so impressed with them that we awarded the 552’s. We compared the top 5 models against each other. After trying out each model, the SelectTech’s is the best outstanding set, and it’s no miracle they’re the top-rated set in the industry. If you want a wonderful set of adjustable dumbbells at an exclusive price, the Bowflex SelectTech 552’s is for you. Also, we have a great experience about full-body workout bar if you want to know about the best Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar you can read the review.